Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A whole new blog

As many of you know, I kept a travel blog this summer while I was in Australia and Korea. And besides having a nice record of my adventures abroad, I also remembered why I started blogging in the first place. It's the same reason why I created my own website back in college. Basically, it's because I like blogging! (Yes, I know, a HUGE stretch of the imagination).

Anyhow, first, an explanation of the title of the blog. My personal website (v3.0) is currently dedicated to my fledgling music career. However, before that, eugenesong.com (v2.x) used to be more about myself, my friends, family and other interests.... and, as you can guess, it was called hugeTHOUGHTS. Thus, I've brought the name out of retirement. Ta-da!

And second... well... Okay, I don't have a "second" right now. This was just the innaugural post to get this new blog going. So, with that, I'm going to sign off. I hope you check back again soon!

later,

-e

1 comment:

Jackie said...

...a dazzling place i never knew! but when i'm way up here, it's crystal clear, that now i'm in a whole new blog with you!