Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chest Bumps: Definitely Not Presidential Behavior

I mean, let's be honest. At this point, there are few things that Ol' Dubya could do to surprise or disappoint us more. If I saw a picture of President Bush getting a lapdance from a transvestite stripper in a seedy club in Bangkok, honesty, I'd probably just flip over to the Lakers article.

...That being said, here's a little something to make you shake your head (probably not for the last time, mind you). Below is a picture of W chest bumping a new Air Force Academy graduate at the USAF graduation ceremony yesterday in Colorado Springs, CO.


Yep. You can take the boy out of the frathouse. But you can't take the frat out of the boyhouse. I mean, White House. ...I mean. Wait... dammit.

Whatever, Bush is an idiot.

-e

No comments: