Monday, October 04, 2004

Popping My White Castle Cherry

Ah, my poor, neglected journal.

This weekend, I had the ultimate pleasure of going to White Castle for the first time. Forget the fact that I had just stuffed myself with Korean food an hour prior to our excursion... This was White Castle, for pete's sake! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to lost my White Castle virginity.

All in all, I must say they were everything I could've hoped for in a 2.5-inch x 2.5 inch square of fast food goodness. My favorite conversation during the meal was Francis trying to convince Becky to try a cheeseburger:

Francis: Becky you have to try a cheeseburger.
Becky: Naw, I'm kinda full actually.
Francis: I will give you 59 cents if you go eat a cheeseburger!

(...sometime later...)

Francis: Becky, are you sure you don't want a cheeseburger? They're so great!
Becky: I don't really like cheese anyway--
Francis: This is NOT cheese!!

Between White Castle and the all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ joint we hit up on Friday night, this weekend was truly a culinary horn-o-plenty. mmm MM!

-e

No comments: